Tuesday 6 July 2010

So it came to pass that it was my wifes birthday...

And as usual, I am out of ideas. So I got her "4 inches more".

Now before you start spluttering.... it's not as bad as it sounds. I've done it before, and even though the whole procedure does leave a sizeable dent in the finances, it's usually well worth it. Of course... there is usually a small wait involved.

Last time it was only 2 inches, for starters, but this year she's got the whole deal. Wider as well.

And not to get back at her for "My husband is a big fat meanie" or anything, but I did NOT want to hear "it looks so tiny" when she first unwrapped it. That is just NOT how it's done!

Of course, once we got it all going properly the comment of "Oh my god, this is the biggest thing I've ever seen" helped a little.

And before this all gets out of hand... this is what I am talking about.

2 comments:

  1. Bigger IS better :P Happy birthday to your lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defence.. it DID look tiny.. but only because my last one had a taller stand. :/

    But yes, anyone who says that size doesn't matter is lying ;)

    And to think.. you could've got me diamonds :P

    ReplyDelete