Friday 31 December 2010

20 Days of WoW - Day 12: Suggestion for Blizzard to put in the game.

Mhmm. Right. I'm not in development for a good reason. I pick ideas apart, not come up with new ones. This is not going to work very well.

However, in the spirit of competition .. err... this questionaire, I shall do my best to come up with an idea. It might not be original, but I promise that it came to me without help from outside. That I can remember anyway. So basically what I am trying to say is: If I stole this idea from you - I'm sorry. I read it probably a long time ago and it stuck. This should be considered praise, but in the situation of intellectual property theft you'll probably see it differently. Think of it as an inspiration particle gone wrong.

Right. Back to the topic at hand.

The only thing I can think of currently would be proper mounted combat using my own abilities. Sadly - this has already been implemented (edit) in Halls of Origination. I wanted to crawl over the side of something like the Flame Leviathan, using my considerable swords-skills to maim rust-monsters. I wanted to ride into battle on horseback and swing my sword on the side to crush the heads of my enemies.

Raaaar!

And such.

No comments:

Post a Comment